Live vision mixing with the Datavideo SE-2000 HD SDI vision switcher
Vision mixing on location has traditionally been very expensive, requiring a significant amount of peripheral products. The affordable Datavideo SE-2000 offers HD quality inside of a portable unit which features: up to 5 inputs (4 HD SDI, & DVI); built in audio mixer; HD quality from input to output.
The Datavideo SE-2000 is a rugged and portable five channel HD video & audio switcher designed to excel in a new demanding high-definition production environment.
The SE-2000 switcher not only outputs HD quality, but also provides an array of simple-to-operate features, including up to 14 pre-stored logos, digital clock display, five user setup, DVI-D connection for use with presentation software and easy titling, and many more features.
The Datavideo SE-2000 HD video and audio switcher enables you to switch seamlessly between video and audio sources and blend high-quality digital content on the fly, even without external genlock, thanks to the built in Time Based Corrector.
- 1920X1080i & 1280X720P
4x HD-SDI and 1x DVI-D input
or 3x HD-SDI and 2x DVI-D input
PGM: Full HD output, HD-SDI and HD-YUV
PVW out with multi image and digital clock display
- DVI-D for power point presentation, simple title, support full HD input LOGO insertion, allow up to 14 pre-store logos in up to 128 x 96 pixel resolution to be keyed
- 4 channel input audio mixers with XLR connectors
- Audio / video synchronization switching LUMA key, real-time simple captions display
- PIP, FRZ, Black image
- 5 individual speed keys for instant selection with take effect
- 5 users preset memory
- Tally signal output
- DC 12V input
- 13 Transitions + border (width, soft and hard)