We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

MacVideo Forums

You need to be logged in to be able to post and reply to messages

A place to talk about Final Cut Pro and Express, have your questions answered, share tips, discuss industry trends, and video technology.

Also, we have a list of Frequently Asked Questions, which may be the fastest route to solving your problem.

Macworld Forum tips - Please read! Please also remember that when you register with the Macworld Web site in order to post on our Forums you have agreed to our Terms & Conditions and Forum Rules.

Forum Home   Search 
MacVideo Discussion Forum
Author: Topic: THanks for MacVideo
macconvert

Posted: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 07:36PM
Email  Print  Text-only  View thread

Wasn't sure where to post this. Just to say thanks to Rick for the video content on this site. This has to be the best all round Mac/FCP site on the Web.

Author: Topic: Thanks for MacVideo
JacobW

Posted: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 01:14PM

I agree, thanks Rick & MacVideo! It's incredibly inspiring to see and hear all the people you meet! Thanks a lot!

Author: Topic: Re: Thanks for MacVideo
cuttingedge
cuttingedge

Posted: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 11:23AM

I would also like to express my thanks. Rick gets to cover the interesting subjects that are not addressed in any published magazine about semi-pro film making. I don't know how he gets the energy! Phil

Posts: 17 | Location: UK | Registered: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 | IP: Logged
Author: Topic: Re: THanks for MacVideo
tomparker
tomparker

Posted: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 01:02AM

macconvert, I absoluteley agree, Rick is the missing link between pro broadcast and weddings. Great stuff.

Author: Topic: Re: THanks for MacVideo
anistock
anistock

Visit My Homepage
Posted: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 06:09PM

I agree, mac fan all my life, recently signed up here and find information and content great

Anistock video backgrounds