We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

MacVideo Forums

You need to be logged in to be able to post and reply to messages

A place to talk about Final Cut Pro and Express, have your questions answered, share tips, discuss industry trends, and video technology.

Also, we have a list of Frequently Asked Questions, which may be the fastest route to solving your problem.

Macworld Forum tips - Please read! Please also remember that when you register with the Macworld Web site in order to post on our Forums you have agreed to our Terms & Conditions and Forum Rules.

Forum Home   Search 
MacVideo Discussion Forum
Author: Topic: AAF import - help required
kurt_bradley

Posted: Mon, 05 Jul 2004 07:12AM
Email  Print  Text-only  View thread

I am trying to import and AAF (new format of EDL) exorted from adobe premiere. The timeline imports but has no media information for timecodes on the source tapes etc so i can re-capture. I am using the automatic duck FCP plugin to import.

Am i doing something wrong?

Author: Topic: Re: AAF import - help required
chris.roberts
chris.roberts

Visit My Homepage
Posted: Mon, 05 Jul 2004 09:23AM
Email  Print  Text-only  View thread

kurt_bradley,
I have no experience of AAF or automatic duck, but the limited experience I have had of EDLs has not been good AT ALL.

However, what I would say is that are your sure that the EDL has been exported from Premiere correctly?

Hope this shot in the dark helps

Chris

Posts: | Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom | IP: Logged