We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

MacVideo Forums

You need to be logged in to be able to post and reply to messages

A place to talk about Final Cut Pro and Express, have your questions answered, share tips, discuss industry trends, and video technology.

Also, we have a list of Frequently Asked Questions, which may be the fastest route to solving your problem.

Macworld Forum tips - Please read! Please also remember that when you register with the Macworld Web site in order to post on our Forums you have agreed to our Terms & Conditions and Forum Rules.

Forum Home   Search 
MacVideo Discussion Forum
Author: Topic: South Wales User group
jimmyfinn
jimmyfinn

Posted: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 04:21PM
Email  Print  Text-only  View thread

I read something a while back about
the formation of a user group in South Wales
but it seems to have gone very quiet.
Anyone interested??

Regards
Neil

Author: Topic: Re: South Wales User group
Len Video Man

Posted: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 05:28PM

I too would be interested in this if anyone has any news on an existing one or, the formation of a new one.

Totally New Mac FCP user so I need all the help I can get.

Cheers,

miffy
miffy

Visit My Homepage
Posted: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 07:59PM

We are finalising the group as we speak. I hope to announce a date in the next days. The venue will be Cardiff. I will post full details very soon. Thanks for your support.

Len Video Man

Posted: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 07:25AM

miffy, That's great news we shall look forward to your announcement on the setting up of the Group.

Can I also inform and bring to the attention of South Wales FCP user's Rick Young's Mac Roadshow days when he is in Cardiff on the 27th Oct, Final Cut Pro in a day course which I believe badly needs a few more users for this to take place, and also he is there on the 28th, for a DVD Studio course, again dependant on numbers, can I urge interested parties to contact Rick ASAP.

Mailrickyoung@aol.com

Cheers.

miffy
miffy

Visit My Homepage
Posted: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 07:58PM

Announcing - the first ever South Wales FCP User Group. It will be held at 'The Village' Hotel which is right on Junction 32 of the M4 above Cardiff - ideally placed for east and west! The date will be Wednesday 27th October. The time will be 7pm to 9pm. Your hosts for the evening will be David Smith and Rick Young. Full details will be posted very shortly but in the meantime please register your interest by emailing me at thirdmanproductions@mac.com. Lets try and get a good number at the first Welsh group. We will then seek to get future meetings set up - to tie in with other UKFCPUG meetings in the rest of the UK.

David

jimmyfinn
jimmyfinn

Posted: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 08:13AM

Excellent news, it's a date!!!

Neil