We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

MacVideo Forums

You need to be logged in to be able to post and reply to messages

A place to talk about Final Cut Pro and Express, have your questions answered, share tips, discuss industry trends, and video technology.

Also, we have a list of Frequently Asked Questions, which may be the fastest route to solving your problem.

Macworld Forum tips - Please read! Please also remember that when you register with the Macworld Web site in order to post on our Forums you have agreed to our Terms & Conditions and Forum Rules.

Forum Home   Search 
MacVideo Discussion Forum
Author: Topic: Topic Icon Help, I'm out of focus!
kirkmonteiro

Posted: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 11:04AM
Email  Print  Text-only  View thread

Hi. I have a massively big project looming for which I've been getting to grips with FCP, but now I've hit a problem. I'd be delighted if someone could spare a moment to help me out.
All my footage has suddenly started playing blurry, like it's out of focus. Everything! Even the FCP testcards! Each frame viewed individually is still fine but when I play them I just all lose quality.
The problem started when I upgraded from OSX 10.3.5 to 10.3.6. I have FCPHD.
Is there a compatability problem, or do I just have to tweak a setting somewhere?
Can anyone help? Pretty please with a cherry on the top!

Author: Topic: Re: Help, I'm out of focus!
jimmyfinn
jimmyfinn

Posted: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 03:37PM
Email  Print  Text-only  View thread

kirkmonteiro,

Check out this link

http://www.kenstone.net/cgi/discussions/general.cgi?read=42542#TOP