We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

MacVideo Forums

You need to be logged in to be able to post and reply to messages

A place to talk about Final Cut Pro and Express, have your questions answered, share tips, discuss industry trends, and video technology.

Also, we have a list of Frequently Asked Questions, which may be the fastest route to solving your problem.

Macworld Forum tips - Please read! Please also remember that when you register with the Macworld Web site in order to post on our Forums you have agreed to our Terms & Conditions and Forum Rules.

Forum Home   Search 
MacVideo Discussion Forum
Author: Topic: Arrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhh
kernelpanic
kernelpanic

Visit My Homepage
Posted: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 08:41PM
Email  Print  Text-only  View thread

After months of scrimping and saving I finally got the funds together for Production Suite, two days later Final Cut Studio is announced, I have asked Apple if I qualify for a free or cheaper discounted price on FCS but have so far not had a response anyone any idea If I will get any discount?

Author: Topic: Re: Arrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhh
duncancraig
duncancraig

Visit My Homepage
Posted: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 09:44PM

kernelpanic,

For a period of time, you have right to return the product under UK law, unless you have broken seals and installed the software. I don't know the exact times but you can find info on the net.

But I think Apple will give you a break, they usually announce when people qualify for free upgrades don't they?. Of course the best thing is to always read the major forums and rumour sites.

PS I'm in Leeds too, with FCP in YTV. drop me a line. duncancraig at f2s.com.

Author: Topic: Re: Arrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhh
kernelpanic
kernelpanic

Visit My Homepage
Posted: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 10:42PM

duncancraig,
Thanks I will be in touch, I thought you ran on Avid at YTV, you did the last time I visited, I work for WYP and have visited a few times, I also do walkons for the crack and have been in emma, heart, steel and Diamond G.
Look forward to talkin with you.